Brief History

“The best way to predict the future is to invent it.” – Alan Kay, personal computing pioneer, 1940.

BRIEF HISTORY

AC&E originally commenced business under the name of Amalgamated Communications and Engineering Pty Ltd in 1967.The Company adopted the shortened version of its name in 1984 and since its inception has specialised in the manufacture and distribution of products such as connectors, transmission baluns, patch panels, adaptors, patch cords etc, for the Telecommunications, Broadcasting, Pay TV & Audio/Video industries.

In 1998, AC&E’s ownership changed, which in turn focused the comapnies attention on the expansion and improvement of it product lines. In 2011, AC&E relocated to a modern facility in Silverwater which is centrally located for easy distribution of its products both throughout Australia and overseas.

AC&E, the brand and the product major OEMs and Telcos use.